Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baseball and stamping?!?

Tonight is the last official game of our baseball season - woo hoo!! I just wanted to share a few of the photos...and show you how I still managed to work in some stamping.

Here is my son getting to pitch...





Here I am at a practice - cutting out some stamps! I always use this time to browse through stamping magazines for ideas or cut stamps.



As team mom, I was in charge of the banner and I just could not see ordering a vinyl one for over $100 when I could make a felt one for $20!



I used the running stitches stamp set from The Angel Company for the individual baseballs.


Hope you have a great and safe weekend, and, if you live in the US: Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Handsome boy you got there. Your banner looks awesome! So clever to use the Running Stitches on the baseballs!

Juliet A said...

Your banner looks amazing - way better than any you could buy!

Silli said...

BIG smile... the pics are so cute...*LOL*...I love the cutting Chris...;-))) Big hugs and happy weekend...

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What awesome pictures Chris!! What a great photo of your son and your banner is beautiful!! I love the baseballs you created. so creative! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Angela K said...

Great Banner!!