Monday, September 13, 2010

Deep Cleaning

I know most people get to a good house cleaning in the Spring - but I tend to work backwards, or at least when my mood strikes! This weekend we did a little remodeling project in our family room and it made me take a good look at the sad condition things had become. I had stored and stockpiled things in many corners. This house is sadly lacking in closet space and there is no attic to hide things in...worse yet, without having a military move every four years, I haven't been forced to do my routine purge. I now have the den, playroom (aka huge dump pile), the kids' bedrooms and the office all torn apart as I desperately get rid of things and find new storage places for things I want to keep!

I did do a nice clean up of my craft/laundry room a few months ago so thankfully things are still looking good there! This cleaning up frenzy did remind me of a mini album project I taught last month and I have 4 kits left - if anyone is interested. This kit features the Sydney Circle album, has four main pages, runs $5 and includes shipping to you...you just get to decorate it the way you see fit.


All supplies from The Angel Company

Drop me a line if you are interested. This mini album is easy to make and will be easy to reproduce...and now back to more organizing my home!

Oh, and don't forget to take advantage of the grab bag specials this month if you are interested! I hear the $5 stamp bags are flying off the shelf and I can't wait to see what comes in my $10 accessory grab bag. I love surprises - good surprises, that is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that is one advantage to the military moves...I have a ton of stuff I am getting rid of! :0) I would like to purchase one of your kits...way too cute! Talk to you soon!