Friday, September 10, 2010

Reflections

Last week I saw a challenge on Copic Creations that made me put down everything and give it a try (okay, I admit it doesn't take much to make me stop housework to stamp! tee hee...). It was making a reflection and after checking out the tutorials marked, I was ready to give it a try.

I had bought a "mirror" image stamp over 3 years ago at Michaels (quite possibly more)! I'd never used it but had great intentions. I have to say, finally I am posting a card that I really love...so if you have been sticking with me through this batch of so-so cards, thank you!

And, one more confession! I am loving my copic markers...much more than I thought I would.



Card Materials:
Stamps: Anchor to the Soul, Waves (retired) The Angel Company, mirror image stamp
Accessories: DCVW paper, Kraft paper, eyelets, twine, Memento Black ink, copics, Nestabilities, paper piercer

My head is spinning BUT, The Angel Company has announced one more grab bag special! So many wonderful things to pick up during the month of September...I know we all have to watch our spending habits but these are seldom seen prices.

TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_AccessoriesBagSpecial.html

To see all of the specials in one place, just click HERE!

3 comments:

Juliet A said...

I didn't think you could color a reflection with copics - I hope you will be giving us a chance to work with them!

These grab bag specials are killing me!

VanessaB said...

wow- that's an amazing card!! i'm very impressed with the reflection!! beautiful!

Christine Pennington said...

Love your card--your pretty darn good at coloring too girl!