Monday, September 6, 2010

hmmm...

Juliet asked me on my last post, reference the Brown Bag special from The Angel Company. "What does 8 oz of stamps look like?" Good question! So...I got out my postal scale and began to stack...here is what one sample of what 8 oz could look like!




But please notice that there is no cling included in this special...I read it in the fine print this weekend so I don't want you to be disappointed! TAC does sell 8.5 x 11 sheets of cling for $5.50 each and if you buy a Brown Bag special...I will sell the cling sheets for just $4.50 each as my personal special! :)



These are retired stamps but I still love my retired stamps...here's a quick birthday card I made last week for my brother in law. I combined the retired cake image with the ever so up to date and cool Background Soup (polka dots) stamp set!



Card Materials: all stamps and papers from The Angel Company

Happy Labor (free, I hope!) Day for those readers in the US...have a super day!

4 comments:

Silli said...

What a spezial...wowowowwww...
Chris, your card is so cute...love the yummy image... Happy L day!

Juliet A said...

If this counts towards my hostess purchase - I'll take two! Yowza!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! 8 oz is a lot. Love your birthday card Chris!! Love the cake!! So yummolicious!

Christine Pennington said...

Hope you don't mind me casing your photo for my blog to show how many stamps come in a BB--your card is fabulous by the way!!