Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm late, I'm late!!

for a very important date... (this is the only line I ever remember from Alice in Wonderland but it fits me often!!).

I had the most wonderful Masterpiece Cards workshop at my home today...I can't wait to share the photos with you but once the ladies left (some of us lingered for 4 hours - it's a good thing when the food, coffee, conversation and stamping of course, is that nice; isn't it?!!) I had to run some errands, clean the house and by now the sun is long gone and my photo snapping will have to wait until tomorrow!

I'm also late getting out my newsletter for the month but I did want to pop up this little gem! Wow, is all I can say.

TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_StampPaPalooza.html

Remember though to contact me personally to get your freebies! Have a great weekend...

No comments: