Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Friday Sketchers Fun!

Bea had such a great sketch over at Friday Sketchers that I wanted to play along again! This time I went back to the card size that I am most comfortable with and the sketch worked perfectly. I had bought a little hand held sewing machine so I wouldn't have to drag out my big machine but the stitching gave me LOTS of trouble today - so don't look too closely! (wink, wink)

The colors are really a lot better in real life but again today, I just can't find a good spot for a photo...still, I'm going to post it so that I can share another sneak peak with you too!


Card Materials:
Stamps: Some Bunny
Accessories: Angelee Soar with it Collection and cardstock, In Bloom Blossoms and Blooms, nestablilites, prismacolord pencils

Only a few more days until The Angel Company catalog is released! Please don't forget that if you want any of the on sale stamps - you must order by 5 pm CST, Friday, 26 June.

Sneak Peak #5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous and so cute. Love the colours you've chosen.
Barbara
x

Penni said...

What a cute litte bunny - she's so sweet.

Also, thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Hugs
Penni
X

mueppi said...

Wow... Chris
your card is so lovely with such a cute image!
From where are your parents in germany?
Do you know Dusseldorf?
Big hugs Gisela

Peet said...

So sweet, such gorgeous card, Chris!!

Helen Dooley said...

I love the bunny on the printed paper. cute card and set.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Ahhhhh!!! I love this set!!! So sweet!