Monday, February 13, 2012

For my husband...

So often I make quite a few Valentine’s Day cards for my blog and then leave them laying out on the kitchen table…so I feel a little sheepish then giving it to my husband after he’s seen it for about a week. This one is just for him, and I’ve kept it hidden away until tomorrow! On the inside I’ve stamped “You are one of a kind”.



I’ve used these exclusive heart dies and woodgrain/harlequin impression plates from a•muse studio. I repeatedly cut out white hearts using the smallest of the 3 heart dies and then just used one heart from Cranberry paper. Maybe a touch of black ribbon would’ve been nice but it’s all stuck down now. Oh well!

7 comments:

Juliet A said...

I don't think it needs an black, and I think it is very striking! it's an amazing card, considering you have no ink on it or any embellishments, just paper on paper.

Cyndi said...

I agree with Juliet.

Rita said...

Beautiful card! Your hubby is very lucky!

Cheryl said...

This is a beautiful card -- just the way it is. I love it, and I'm sure George will too!

Annette said...

What a sweet card! I love the one red heart with all the white ones, it's just adorable!

Debra Miller said...

This is a great card Chris!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Awesome card, Chris! I don't think you need any black...it's perfect the way it is!