Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm moving!



Luckily not from my house (now that my husband is retired military I like staying in one place for more than 2 years!) but my blog is changing locations. I thought long and hard about this "move" because I know it is an inconvenience to you!

There have been many changes (not just in ability, styles and stamping companies) over the years and I hope you will visit me at my new site:

www.stampedblessings.com

Once you hop over there, please be sure to sign up to follow me via this new domain. If you are on Google Friends, I think I've managed to transfer you automatically. But if you are a feedblitz, google reader or email subscriber you have to resign up.
Thank you so much for taking the time to peek in here to see what I was up to, or reading through my posts - I hope to make this new site an even better place for you to visit!

No comments: