Saturday, December 13, 2008

Angel Noel

I had to make a Christmas card for my inlaws and every year they send out fancy angel cards so I reached for my retired TAC set that I love dearly...I gold embossed it on watercolor paper and then watercolored the image with SU watercolor crayons. I don't have Shimmerz yet (Heidi, I'll place an order one of these days!) so I grabbed my floor wax filled aqua brush and some long neglected Pearl Ex powders and added that to the greeting and wings. Please believe me when I say the colors do match in real life - sigh...to get a decent picture one day would be nice. :) I also paired the image with a K&C mat pad paper that I grabbed on sale one day and some Bazzill paper.



Be sure to visit me on Monday as I will be having a special blog candy for everyone who lives outside of the US and can't enter the TAC contests...this is my little offering to you!! Spread the word!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

VERY pretty, Chris! Heat embossing really pops images, doesn't it?!