Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Serendipity is "live"!

If you don't have your copy of Serendipity yet, I just wanted to let you know the images are now online! Be sure to check out my website, http://chris.ismyangel.net for a view of all the wonderful new products!

If you prefer to have a copy to hold and thumb through...let me know! I just ordered 25 more copies. They are retailing for $2.95 each but I prefer to sell them at my cost plus shipping to you. Within the US the cost is running (I did round down, it's actually $3.68 total) $3.50 and international is $4.50.

I'm happy to take checks, Money Orders and paypal.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the two stamp specials that The Angel Company is revealing for February...they are in the right hand column!

3 comments:

Silli said...

Hi Chris, the new stamps and brads are so so pretty... Love it...
I hope you have a wonderful day... Hugs from Silke

Silli said...

Hi Chris, I hope you have a wonderful week...;-) Thinking of you. Big hugs from Silke..

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I got mine,thanks