Monday, August 3, 2009

A Winner!

I wanted to announce the winner for my July's raffle! Congratulations to Kathy Manchester - you won a free Fall Magalogue (coming out 1 Sept!) and a $10 gift certificate from me.


I've been a bad blogger lately but I have been so busy working behind the scenes and creating new projects for my Open House on Wednesday, 12 August. If you are in the area, please contact me so I can send you the details...it's going to be so much fun!

Last week I mentioned that The Angel Company's famous Double Hostess rewards were back! They have some album kits and special, Limited Edition stamp sets available for hostesses so this may be the time for you to have a show with your friends... I have to say the stamps are wonderful and they are only available for two weeks at a time so I would plan your party with a calendar in hand!

Here's just a taste...but to see all the free goodies go HERE!


God Bless America


Tea Talk



Reindeer Food

1 comment:

Silli said...

congrats for the lucky winner...;-) The stamps are so very pretty Chris..! Hugs and happy day. Silke